Monday, August 27, 2018

I will convert your logo or graphic to vector within 24 hrs

I will convert your logo or graphic to vector within 24 hrs












About:

When you have images that may not suitable for printing purpose,I can redraw and improve graphics so you can be able to be printed.I will give you the originalAI/EPS/PDF/PSD with a high resolutionPNG, JPEG.


I will vectorize / redraw

  • logo
  • text
  • shapes
  • symbols

**** NOT DO real Human/Pets Caricatures*****

*Improve your artwork
*Ready to print
* Convert logo / image to vector
*Any other Illustrator based work

For a $5 - 1 VECTOR File type + HD JPG , PNG


NOTE:
** IF you have smaller image or logo please message me before ordering.
** Delivery time is depend on your work.


The best thing about this gig is,
You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied.


***** I would like to communicate with you before place an order. That would be help me to do perfect delivery for you with high quality of work ***


Thank you.


Reviews


loyaltyloveco:Great to work with.

dulanga91:Great Experience! Looking forward future works...

cjgholston:Seller returned high-quality work from what I can see. I'd use again.

dulanga91:Many Thanks.

thegoss1973:awesome work


No comments:

Post a Comment