Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will convert your design into vector within 3 hours

I will convert your design into vector within 3 hours












About:

WHAT WILL I SEND YOU?

  • I'll give you full pack of vector:  AI (source file), PDF, ESP, PSD, SVG, etc. It's FREE (and always will be)
  • PNG - 500ppi | JPG - 500dpi

HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE?

  • Super fast delivery within 1 to 3 hours or sooner.
  • For complex designs I will need more time to complete with the best quality

WHAT I DO?

  • I'll redraw/convert any logo/image to VECTOR (plus: adjusts if necessary
  • 100% MANUAL
  • No auto tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels.
  • Fill with different colors.
  • Clean and clear format.
  • I will make and edit according to your needs until you are satisfied.

For complex designs I'll need to charge more than $5

I'm very glad to cooperate with you if possible.

Reviews


empteede:really good work.

rad_graphic:Thank you!

dannyneiman:Great working with you again. So easy to deal with.

rad_graphic:Thank you!

dannyneiman:Very easy to deal with.


No comments:

Post a Comment