Monday, August 27, 2018

I will vectorize your logo in 24 hours

I will vectorize your logo in 24 hours












About:

I will vectorize your logo in less than 24 hours

All given vectors after the process will be fully editable.

I will work on: 
  • Low-Resolution JPG.
  • Low-Resolution PNG.
  • Low-Resolution Any other formats

I will deliver:
  • High-Resolution JPG
  • High-Resolution PNG
  • Vector Output (Ai, PDF, EPS)
  • Any other formats depending on your request

** I create a vector logo & I vectorize existing logo
** I vectorize from drawing and sketches also.

IF YOU DON'T KNOW THE FONT OF YOUR LOGO PLEASE CHECK EXTRAS SECTION OF MY GIG.


Reviews


ppcampaigns:Another great job with tamimitz.

tamimitz:Easy to work with, Great communication.\r\nWonderful Person as a Client. I would love to work with him again.

haraferraz:Perfect experience! Really recomended.

tamimitz:Wonderful

jsnfuelled:many thanks to an awesome designer .. they ensured the job was done to all specs and am very happy..\nhighly reccomend


No comments:

Post a Comment