Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do vector tracing any logo or object within 24 hours

I will do vector tracing any logo or object within 24 hours












About:

Vector Tracing | Professional Service | Unlimited Revisions

Greetings,
In this gig, I will Convert your Low-Quality or Pixelated Logo or Any Object in a High-Quality Vector professionally and deliver you High-Quality AI or any Custom Format Which You Need

Benefits Of Ordering My Gig?

✓ High-Quality Vector
✓ JPEG PNG AI File
✓ More Source File like EPS PSD check Gig Extras
✓ Source File Absolutely Free
✓ Resize Vector Easily
✓ Tracing Using Pen tool
✓ Fastest Delivered
✓ Guaranteed Result
✓ 100% Customer Satisfaction

Why Choose Me?
  • Professional Work
  • Fast Delivery
  • Best Quality Service
  • Unlimited Revision

Please Note.
I will not work on Naked Bear wine or any type of Images please don't send me If you need any questions please feel free to ask me Thank You

Reviews


fredoluv:Really great work, fast turnaround, all around good experience!

ammadkkhan:Thanks! Amazing experience

peanutzloy:Fast Delivery. Highly Recommended.

ammadkkhan:Thank You! Great Experience

joshuajwagner:Thanks. Happy with the work.


No comments:

Post a Comment