Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will recreate your logo or image in vector asap

I will recreate your logo or image in vector asap












About:

► Your logo or image is low quality?
► Blurred?
► Without transparent backround?
► Need a Hi-res vector file for printing on banners, t-shirts, packaging etc?

I will help you out with this task.
For only $5 I will manually recreate your image in vector (Adobe Illustrator) and deliver your Hi-res image with vector (SVG, EPS, Ai) & source file (Ai) ASAP.

✪ I'm selling my own vector drawings on photo stocks - thats why I know how to produce high-quality vector files.

✎ Contact me now and we will start your project immediately!

Reviews


atlantis0330:Responsive, prompt, excellent work! Highly recommended! Thank you!

pussyacat:Thanks for reviewing!

go4disco:Extremely fast and perfectly delivered. This was my furst experience on Fiverr and I am impressed.

pussyacat:Thanks for reviewing!

screenprint84:very quick and professional


No comments:

Post a Comment