Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will design any illustration and provide any file format!

I will design any illustration and provide any file format!












About:

Hi.

 I am Hamza.

I can convert any image or logo to vector, perfectly and quickly.

I charge only 5$ per illustration.

I give unlimited revision chances!

I can convert any type of image or logo within 24 hours!

I will provide any format of file like, Ai, JPG, PDF, EPS, SVG, DWG, BMP, PNG, PST, DXF, CSS, SVGZ, EMF, SWF, TXT, PCT, TGA, TIF, WMF, SWF, AIT, etc.

I will also provide source file, and also High Resolution file.

Thank You!

Regards,
Hamza.

Reviews


kodiakarmstrong:Excellent design and communication!!

hamzapro12:good experience.

kturner1232:seller was fine. Easy to work with.

hamzapro12:Explained the work in easy words, provided enough references. Overall, good!

seara101:So far this was my BEST experience on Fiverr. Hamza followed instructions very closely and delivered EXACTLY what I wanted. I am so happy with the result and cant wait to work with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment