Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will vectorise your logo, convert image to vector in 24 hours

I will vectorise your logo, convert image to vector in 24 hours












About:

Welcome to my Vector Tracing Service!!
I can vectorize any inferior kind( logo, Image,) file to high resolution VECTOR file. I will do unlimited revisions on your file until your full satisfaction. I do believe in quality work. 

I am experienced graphic designer doing vector tracing manually using adobe illustrator. I will provide you files editable, print ready, perfect scale and full compatible. 

Why you Choose me:
Good Communication.
Manual Tracing with using adobe illustrator.
Fast Delivery.
Professional Quality work.
100% satisfaction.  
I will accept
Image file
I will provide:
High resolution (300dpi) JPG and PNG.
Adobe Illustrator File (.AI)
.EPS
.PDF.
Color Change

Want to contact before place and order? Send me a message with your information. 
Or you can directly order with attachment. 
Thanks for your valuable to read gig description

ORDER NOW PLEASE!!! 

Thanks

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment