Wednesday, August 29, 2018

I will create printable vector from any kind of image or scan file

I will create printable vector from any kind of image or scan file












About:

Hello! Dear,

Do you have sketch, Logo or any other scan file in jpg, png, or pdf image format? When you send it to your printing man or web designer and they are requesting a vector version file.

This is Graphic Object, I have a well experience graphic designer team. Professionally working in creative vector specialize and proper print solution over four years.In this gig service I am offering a professional and Best Quality Vector Teaching Service including with 

RedrawVectorize ,Trace or Convert  your, complex as well as simple logo, Bitmap/Raster Images, PDF, Scan File or Sketch to, Scalable high-resolution print-ready vector file (Ai/eps/pdf/Fxg/ Svg). Committed with satisfy quality.

Why you will hire me?

This is very common and important question. Well! I will insure you

·First Response and 24 Hours active.

·100% satisfied result

·Unlimited revision until satisfaction

·100% manual Tracing.

·Timely deliver your work

·Friendly communication

·However if you don’t satisfied my work, I will refund your money 100%.

If you ask for First delivery, I will give you the highest priority but delivery time will depend on your work.

Thanks,

G.O. Team

Reviews


lulz:Great communication and work

graphicobject:Very cooperative buyer.Thanks a million for the opportunity to work with you.

michaelpiper:This seller was excellent, prompt and very accomodating. I was very pleased with the standard of work and would highly recommend to anyone else.

graphicobject:Very positive buyer. wish you good luck! Thanks a lot for tip me.

wildsidex:Reliable on time deliveries. Great communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment