Monday, August 27, 2018

I will vectorized your full complex Logo, image, line art , cartooning and anything

I will vectorized your full complex Logo, image, line art , cartooning and anything












About:

Welcome to my Gig!

Hello , I am Anonto here the Graphic Designer for you.


Convert LOGO or IMAGE to VECTOR

I will convert your LOGO / IMAGE / SYMBOL to VECTOR files. Only vector format file are SCALABLE so you adjust the file to any size you want so it is ready for printing on business card, flyer, etc.

Why choose me?

BENEFITS

Full editable format.
Recreate your lost pixels.
Fill with different colors.
Clean and clear format.
Resize at any resolution without losing any quality.
I will deliver your work with in 12 to 24 hours fast...

✔ 100% satisfaction.
Money back guarantee if you are not happy with the design.


I do not use autotrace software or similar low quality procedures. Every single design is re-drawed by hand to achieve the best results!

Reviews


danschiaffo:Awesome seller. I'm a repeat customer.

anonto045:Thank you very much..

maheensadiq:I am a returning customer with the seller. Their work is outstanding and communication is excellent!

anonto045:Thank you very much..

chrisrenegade:Very impressed. Anonto was superb. Job done.


No comments:

Post a Comment