Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will vectorize, redraw or redesign your logo

I will vectorize, redraw or redesign your logo












About:

I will vectorize, redraw, redesign your low resolution logo, artwork or image into high quality print ready scaleable vector file. I can also redraw your Handmade Sketches

Note: If your logo/image/artwork is complex or have more than 1 character/element, please ask me before buy. Some buyer order basic gig for complex design that is not enough to draw something for 5$.

For $5 I will deliver high resolution 3000x3000px .PNG or .JPG file. Only vector format files are SCALABLE so for scale/editable vector files (.ai .cdr .eps) you need buy gig extra (see gig extra)

  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Money Back Guarantee
  • Quick Responsiveness

If you have a question please feel free to contact me. Thanks!

ORDER NOW!

Reviews


davepaulus:My favourite seller on fiverr

shahzadabutt:Always pleasure to work with :)

davepaulus:Always a good experience!

shahzadabutt:Great Buyer :)

mabodytransform:Final delivery on point! Thank you once again Shahzada


No comments:

Post a Comment