Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will make vector tracing for anything

I will make vector tracing for anything












About:

I can convert any* raster/image/logo to a pixel perfect vector image.

Why choose my raster to vector service?


  • Packages allow you to pick the turnaround. Need within few hours? I have got you covered with my gig extras (within 2 or 4 hours). Have a flexible deadline? Save some money and choose my standard packages.

  • We don’t take shortcuts like my competitors do. I am a highly skilled designer who redraws each image by hand. I pay attention to details and follow your instructions exactly.

  • Pricing is based on the complexity of each image. The simple image starts at just $5! If you have any custom order request, send it to me! I'll give you the best value for money offer.

  • You will get

    - High Quality JPEG and PNG (Transparent Background)
    - AI, EPS , pdf Vector files

All YOU need is Fast –  Simple Process – Reliable – Quality – Perfect – Accurate – Guaranteed – Affordable Work — Order Now

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment