Monday, August 27, 2018

I will redraw your logo or font into a vector

I will redraw your logo or font into a vector












About:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CHECKING ON MY GIG.


I will manually redesign, redraw, trace, convert your low resolution logo, icon, symbol, fonts into a high resolution vector file.


 WHAT YOU WILL GET FROM ME ($5)

·         Soft copy of all work done in AI, EPS, PDF, JPG, PNG

·         High resolution & Low Resolution JPG/PNG.

·         Different revisions if asked for it.

 

WHY CHOOSE ME

·         That is my area of specialization (highly professional)

·         100% satisfaction guaranteed (highly rated gigs 5 star rating)

·         Good communication

·         Unlimited revisions on your work until you are satisfied

 NOTE:

· For complex design I will charge more than $5. please contact me first.

This gig is for only Vector conversion, for any modification / additional revision / changes / color correction please purchase gigs extra

Reviews


swimcaps1:Well done!

swimcaps1:Awesome as per the usual.

thebrightone:Brilliant.

granttank:Great as always!

swimcaps1:Awesome. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment