Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will convert your logo or graphic to vector in 24 hours

I will convert your logo or graphic to vector in 24 hours












About:


Welcome to Vector Tracing! 
I am a professional graphic designer with more then 6 year's experience. 

About this Gig:
I will convert Your Logo Or Graphic To Vector Professionally.

Our service: 
Vector Tracing, vector convert, logo to vector, vector trace, jpg to vector, convert to vector, vector illustration, vector portrait, convert design, vector vector art, vectorize logo, convert jpg to vector, convert image to vector, vectorise, trace logo,  professional vector logo, image to vector Portrait Vector

I'll Convert Your Logo Or Graphic To Vector Tracing with these features:
  • 100% manual Vector Tracing
  • No auto tracing
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Fill with different colors 
  • Clean and clear format


What you'll get for $5?

  • Ai, EPS, PDF, SVG, file
  • All high resolution 300 dpi formats
  • Full online VIP support 24/7
  • UNLIMITED REVISION UNTIL YOU ARE SATISFIED ( free)
  • I guarantee 100% satisfaction on all projects.

Note:
Please contact me before ordering, for detailed, complex, 3D Logo, Han-drawn sketch, Paint Drawing, real photo etc. to avoid cancellation.
Money back guaranteed if you are not satisfied with my work and result....

Thank's
masud14

Reviews


saraheardart:Always very happy

masud14:Thank You very much. I am also happy to work with you again.

saraheardart:Another awesome GIG thank you

masud14:It's my pleasure to work with her again. Thank you so much.

saraheardart:VERY HAPPY! FIRST CLASS WORK


No comments:

Post a Comment