Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do redraw logo, trace, vectorize, illustration, or anything

I will do redraw logo, trace, vectorize, illustration, or anything












About:

HI ! Welcome to my GIG !
I’m Rono Ahmed

Level 2 Seller and one thing i believe customer satisfaction is more than money.

I Will Professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector, Vectorize your logo , Convert , Trace, Redraw Logo Or Anything you want.
This is great for improving your graphics/Design so that they are able to be printed.

I CAN PROVIDE :
  • Ready to print
  • Improve your art work
  • Draw your sketch or object as a vector tracing
  • Convert logo / image to vector
  • Any other Illustrator based work
  • High resolution (JPG)
  • Logo Transparency (PNG)
  • Source files (AI,EPS,PSD)


I can provide:
  • AI, EPS, PDF, SVG, CDR, PSD, JPG, PNG and etc.
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS and more. 

Why me?
I will always provide unlimited Revisions;
I do not delay deliveries;
Fast deliveries;
I'll never deliver a vector that doesn't reach your expectations;


To avoid unnecessary cancellation & save your valuable time. 
Please message me before ordering for any complex design.

Quality and satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back!
If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering.

Reviews


bjmoore253:Fast delivery and Fantastic design!

ronoahmed:As always outstanding experience with him :) Thanks again !

adangarc:Absolutely fantastic!!. Great work.

ronoahmed:Outstanding experience!

nathanlampe:Amazing work! Thank you so much, they are perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment