Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will vectorize, digitize, illustrate your hand drawing or logo

I will vectorize, digitize, illustrate your hand drawing or logo












About:

I can vectorize / digitize / illustrate your existing hand drawn logo, drawings, sketches to a vector file. If its a sketch then outline color of vector will be according to your choice lets say it can be red, black, blue or any color of your choice. I can also fill color to your drawing but in a single gig $5 order only one service will be provided either vectorizing or color filling all depends upon your kind of order.

I will send you:

- Vector file as .AI 
- High Resolution PNG with transparent background (300 dpi)

I will deliver your vector in less than 24 hours!

Why you need vector file?
- Scale-able
   Scale to any size you want without loss of quality.
- Large Printing
   Best for printing on billboard, poster, business card, flyer, etc.
- Editable
   Make color change or You can also send the vectorized file to any 
   designer you want for future editing.

I can convert from:
-Low resolution image
-Scanned Image
-Photoshot (DSLR/Digicam/SmartPhones)
-Drawing / Sketch
-AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF etc

Note:
- I don't design  logo
- I can't convert bevel and emboss effect
- If your logo is complex design please add the extra gig, please discuss before ordering !
ORDER NOW!

Reviews


acruz03:Eagoweb was clear, concise, and delivered great work.

eagoweb:He provided clear requirements. Looking forward to work together again.

tkstanley:Perfect and super easy to deal with! Thank you!

eagoweb:He provided clear requirements. Looking forward to work together again.

acruz03:Eagoweb was clear, concise, and delivered great work.


No comments:

Post a Comment