Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will vectorize your logo in 10h only

I will vectorize your logo in 10h only












About:

Hi there,
Do you loss your original logo or illustration file? 
Do you want to print your logo or your illustration to a larger size but you didn't have bigger file?
Do you already have a logo or an illustration but you didn't have the vector file?

Convert Bitmap Or Raster Images Like JPEG, GIF, PNG, PDF To the Clean, Scalable Vector art with the world's best adobe illustrator Software. 

I will provide eps, .svg .jpg .png, formats. High resolution file

FOR $5 you'll get :

>>> Vectorize your logo.
>>> Very Fast Delivery
>>> Clean and clear format
>>> No auto-tracing.
>>>  Recreate your lost pixels
>>> Clean and clear format
>>> Resize at any resolution without losing any quality
>>> Friendly communication


PS:

  • If you have a small image, please, talk to me inbox before open an order, because sometimes the vectorisation will destroy any detail of the image, and I don't want to deliver a draft that do not corresponds your expectations;

  • If you have any questions, just send me a message before ordering. I'll be glad to answer you.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment