Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will do vector tracing, vector logo tracing, convert to vector

I will do vector tracing, vector logo tracing, convert to vector












About:

Hi,
I will manually redesign, redraw, trace, convert your low resolution logo,icon,symbol,illustrator into a high resolution vector file.

Vector file are required to edit or resize any file in future.

My services:)

  • Vectorize your 1 or 2 at $5 logo
  • Full editable format
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Clean and clear format
  • Resize at any resolution without losing any quality
  • Very Fast Delivery
  • I will provide .ai eps, .pdf .svg .jpg .png, .psd formats


Feel free to ask me any question, I am always here at your service. Rest assured that you will get the best vector tracing service from me.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment