Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will immortalize your logo or image by converting them into vector

I will immortalize your logo or image by converting them into vector












About:

I will immortalize your logo or image by professionally converting them into vector files.

IN JUST 24HRS.

WHY TRACE OR REDRAW YOUR BAD QUALITY LOGO?

Bitmap, jpeg, gif, png logos and images usually prints fuzzy, blurry and dull. In this gig, I will manually redraw them and provide you with the vector files for perpetual usage.

Vector files (ai/eps/pdf) are scalable without loss of quality and are ready for special printing purposes. 


WHY ME:


I'm an adobe illustrator junkie. I've been converting several raster images into clean vectors seamlessly for about 5 years. I also teach an illustrator class.


If you have an extremely low quality image, kindly contact first so I can discuss if they can be salvaged and converted to vector.

WHAT YOU WILL GET:

  • Friendly service.
  • 100% manual retracing.

  • Adobe Illustrator file (AI) and EPS vector file (In extras)

  • Full support untill you are 100% satisfied with the results of the vectorization.



Thank you for your time.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment