Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will redesign reedit recolour resize or vectorize logo

I will redesign reedit recolour resize or vectorize logo












About:

[****level 2 Seller****]


Firstly read my requirements and descriptions


Hi you!


  • I am a Graphic Designer with 5 years experiences.
  • Tons of Unique, Creative, custom and killer designs are waiting for express delivery
  • I will create or modify for you, your company an creative LOGO design with high quality, fast and cheap

  • Only 2 revisions (if you need a unlimited revision please order extra ). No questions asking ***money back guarantee**** in any failure. Step up your business with an eye catching.

Per Mascot Cartoon Character Or illustration  $100

(If you want to create  Cartoon Character Or illustration design, Don't forget to use my cartoon extra gig)

Thank you,

Reviews


russk500:Very quick service

freelancer477:Good buyer

michellemoor461:Great work super fast amazing

freelancer477:Outstanding Experience!

karolinakasper:Satisfactory Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment