Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will trace any image or logo into vector

I will trace any image or logo into vector












About:

I will trace your logo or image into vector so that you can resize or color it as your requirement .
I will give your vector and editable source file  in 4 hours .

What I provide you in just $5 :
  • vector file in ai,eps, jpg , png , svg , pdf or other format
  • Free source file
  • super fast delivery
  • 100% satisfaction
  • Unlimited revision
  • Money back guaranty
  • High resolution image
  • 24/7 express  service

Here is my portfolio :https://goo.gl/w1WuqU

Please provide clean / clear image to get best result
contact before ordering so that  I can understand your need and give you best result .

Thanks ,
Nafees

Reviews


jeanflorentr:Excellent

nafeesmithun11:Outstanding Experience!

jeanflorentr:Awesome work

nafeesmithun11:great buyer

nathanielenders:Seller strickly adhered to the gig requirements and delivered ahead of schedule. Review comments were quickly updated as requested. Excellent experience and outstanding service!


No comments:

Post a Comment