Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will do vector tracing professionally vector trace

I will do vector tracing professionally vector trace












About:

Welcome to Lapaccio!

I am independent & freelance graphic designer specializing in the field vector tracing or illustration. I will help you convert your low-resolution jpg, png, logo to vector format. Vector trace, Vector tracing.

What is my service?

  • Vectorize your logo
  • Vectorize your Image
  • Recreate your lost pixels image.
  • Vectorize anything
  • Full editable format
  • Clean and clear format.
  • Fast  delivery
  • Unlimited revisions.
  • On time delivery

Final Delivery:-
JPG or PNG
Free 300 DPI in PNG and JPG files

Editable .ai, .psd, .eps, .pdf follow my gig extra offer. ( For basic package)

Vector Logo | Vector Art | Vector | Vector Tracing | Image | Sketch | Drawing | Custom Design | Illustration

Attention: Please don't hesitate to contact me for any question. I am always available for collaborations. ♕♕♕

Reviews


mrperfectionis:Highly recommended, very professional and high quality work, excellent value!

lapaccio:Outstanding Experience!

ludwigahgren:Seller was nice and good at his job.

lapaccio:Outstanding Experience! Great buyer and good understanding.

donbooth101:I needed a logo for my business, it turned out fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment