Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will vectorized your raster graphics

I will vectorized your raster graphics












About:

Your inferior copy may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can improve your graphics so that they are able to be printed.


  • Your print shop asking you to produce vector files of your logo or design?
  • Are you planning to print your logo really BIG on banner, bill board etc?
  • Do you want to make your logo scalable to any size without loss of quality?
  • lost your high resolution image? Now need to recreate i

Please contact with me before placing order. Thanks

Reviews


naturelover3:Seller was communicative and did a great job! Thanks!

ireen93:You are so helpful. Thanks you so much.

azim07:Great work.

ireen93:thank you so much

mominurrahman:Good design. I'll use it again. My rate is A+++++++++


No comments:

Post a Comment