Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will convert logo to vector file

I will convert logo to vector file












About:

If you have rasterized low quality image like JPG or PNG and you need to have high resolution, printable and scalable vector file of your logo or image please send me files and I am happy to do it quickly and efficiently.

I will do for you vector files in EPS, AI and PDF format in the best possible way like your JPG or PNG.

I will do the job with 100% dedication to deliver to you 100% satisfaction on your request.

Graphic designer with 5 years experience in vector design.

Hire now and get the job done quickly and professionally!

DETAILS:
Your graphic, logo, etc. may not be suitable for scaling in large formats or for printing. I will redraw it to vector.

  • Files ready for print
  • Clear lines
  • Scalable files to any size without loss of quality
  • Great communication and dedication

Why choose me?
  • Everyone has a start and I have made it certain so far to become ONE OF THE BEST SELLERS
  • So far I have only 100% buyers satisfaction
  • Only High Quality work and professional work ethic
  • I receive any advice and suggestion kindly

Thank you :)

#vectortracing, #vectortrace, #logotracing, #imagetracing, #fiverrvectortracing, #vectorlogo, #vectorlogofromimage, #createvectorlogo, #createvectorfile

Reviews


cbschilling:Great work, fast turn time, super communication

leewasilenko:Great seller! Results was exactly what I had in mind and exceeded my expectations. Highly recommended and will work with this seller again.

thehenkergroup:Really helped me out in a last minute bind!

seadmujanovic:Great client. I recommend highly. Thank you.

marzcorpo:i am here already forth time and again very happy. thank u.


No comments:

Post a Comment