Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will vector your logo or graphic in 1 to 15 h

I will vector your logo or graphic in 1 to 15 h












About:

I WILL VECTORIZE AND CREATE ANY LOGO OR GRAPHIC.


VECTORIZE=MAKE HIGH REZOLUTION    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!




 You just send me the picture/logo/graphic and relax.

For logo creation all the necessary detailes.


delivery time 1 to 15 h  It depends on the complexity.

I WILL DELIVER 
  • High Quality ready for print files.
  • Source files.
  • Make it high quality Ai , pdf, eps , svg, ait, jpg, eps, dst, dxf, cdr,  jpg, png , ETC. 


You can send me any?

Any low quality file In any format 

Additional services 
  1. Full package, Psd layer, AI, JPEG, EPS, PNG, PDF, SVG, (RECOMMENDED). - For FREE

Unlimited revision until the customer is satisfied.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment