Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will create a vector Ai, EPS and PDF (and high res JPG and PNG) from your low resolution logo.

I will create a vector Ai, EPS and PDF (and high res JPG and PNG) from your low resolution logo.












About:

Hello,

If you have a logo and you need it in high quality (you need a vector editable files) I can do that using Adobe illustrator. My goal is that my clients be 100% satisfied with my services so please text me before ordering for any complex design.
I hope that I will cooperate with many of you.

Best Regards,

Milutinbekic

Reviews


danielthomps951:Excellent work and provided further development support as well. Would recommend - thanks

milutinbekic:Great communication.

harjinderjandu:Sent back within mins

milutinbekic:Great experience.

jgaitwoo:Great Work!


No comments:

Post a Comment