Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will convert your logo to vector between 3h and 24h

I will convert your logo to vector between 3h and 24h












About:

If you need to convert your logo to vector please contact me
I will convert your logo to a large
This means you can adjust the file to any size you want so it is ready for printing on business card, flyer, etc.  This vectorised file can be sent to any designer in the future for editing.
i will delivered to you between 3 to 10 hours
  • If your logo is a very low quality or not the normal please contact me before ordering to see if your image is compatible

I will:
- Deliver you: AI & EPS & PNG & JPEG (if you need another format, tell me)
- Deliver your vector in less than 24 hours!

  • Make it High Resolution
  • Make it in Vector format
  • Make the image crisp and clean
  • Change and modify colors
  • Sharpen, edit, add or remove text
  • Make background transparent

If you order my gig you will get:

  • Professionally redrawed and vectorized image in High resolution
  • Adobe Illustrator file (AI)
  •  full support untill your complete 100% satisfaction with results of vectorization


ORDER NOW!
fell free to ask me if you have any question..
Thanks

Reviews


nirseg01:Really fast, very responsive, good quality!

mrbahadou:Outstanding Experience!

eteflhub:Great quality again

mrbahadou:Thank you so much :)

eteflhub:so quick


No comments:

Post a Comment