Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will design your logo, flyer, business card, brochure etc professionally and at an affordable cost. Feel free to contact me for any kind of help or requirements. + See More

I will design your logo, flyer, business card, brochure etc professionally and at an affordable cost. Feel free to contact me for any kind of help or requirements. + See More












About:

Hi, Welcome to my GIG! (vector tracing)

I will professionally convert your logo to vector. This process is also known as vector tracing, vector conversion or vectorization.

I can provide:
  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • DXF
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS
  • and more.

Why me?
  1. High-quality vector tracing.
  2. I do not delay deliveries;
  3. Fast deliveries;
  4. I'll never deliver a vector that doesn't reach your expectations;
  5. Quality and satisfaction guaranteed.

IMPORTANT:
  • The tracing process depends a lot on each image because every image has its own peculiarities.
  • Many times there are complex images that demand extra working time, which also demands extra charge.

If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX.

Reviews


zackrutter:Amazing!!

abir725:Thank you so much, Zack, It was a great experience working with you. Would love to work with you again.

rachval:Thank you :)

abir725:Outstanding Experience!

lorenzoferraris:Great, as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment