Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will create your image or logo to vector line art

I will create your image or logo to vector line art












About:

Hi,
Let's face it!

I'm very good illustrator.
I can covert your image to 100% vector Ai, eps with high resolution Jpg.

I will send you:

- Vector file as .AI, EPS, SVG (Adobe Illustrator)
- Hires PNG with transparent background (300 dpi)
- JPG
- PSD

I can convert from:
-Low resolution image
-Scanned Image
-Photoshot (DSLR/Digicam/SmartPhones)
-Drawing / Sketch
-AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, JPG, PNG, etc

I"ll cost a little bit more if your image is too much elaborate\complex.
Please discuss before ordering !

Thanks :)

Reviews


luckyduck2014:Very talented and skilled illustrator. Turnaround shorter than any expectation.\nHis service quality and communication are great.\nI highly recommend hiring this guy!

hr_365:Thank you very much :)

lucyfive:This seller understood the requirements and provided creative drawings.

hr_365:Great Client!\r\n\r\nThank you very much for you and your TIP!

ecohouseplans:The creation of my graphic did involve some complicated scaling and geometry.\nIt did take a few attempts to get it perfect and the seller provided numerous modifications and revisions until the project was perfect. He did this cheerfully and without hesitation.


No comments:

Post a Comment