Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will trace a simple logo or image. Comes with Ai, PDF, EPS.

I will trace a simple logo or image. Comes with Ai, PDF, EPS.












About:

When you order you will get:
  • 1 vector file in the following formats AI, EPS, PDF, PNG image.
  • Deliver within 24h (may be extended at Weekends and local Holidays).
  • Unlimited rivisions.

I can provide:
  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS

Why me?
  1. I will always provide unlimited rivisions!
  2. I'll never deliver a vector that doesn't reach your expectations!
  3. Quality and satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back!

IMPORTANT:
  • The tracing process depends a lot on each image, because every image has its own distinct features.
  • Many times there are images that require extra time to work on details.

    Contact before ordering!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment