Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will convert jpeg,logo,png to vector within 8 hours

I will convert jpeg,logo,png to vector within 8 hours












About:

***Before Placing Your Order kindly Discuss at first With Me***
                 ***So I Can Assist You With My Best!***

I will convert your logo/images/jpg to vector files that are SCALABLE and print ready so you can adjust the file to any size you want.

For only 5$, you will get:

  • High quality vector file in Ai , Eps, PNG, JPG, PDF or others format
  • Free source file
  • Very Fast Delivery
  • High quality image
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Clean and clear format
  • Full editable format
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Full support untill you are 100% satisfied with the results of the vectorization.


check my portfolio : goo.gl/9D8p7x

 NOTE :

·    Please Provide Clear / Good Quality Photos So that I Can Give You the Best Result.

·    Please Contact me Before Ordering Just to Make Sure That I Can Satisfy you With My Work.

Thank you for your time,
Shobhan Maen.

Reviews


thomasherold:great work. recommend

shobhanmaen95:thank you so much

thetailoredtast:This guy provides the fastest most efficient service ever! Will always recommend!

shobhanmaen95:awesome buyer!!!! thanks

oliver245:Except work again.... Thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment