Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will convert any image to vector ai, pdf, and eps

I will convert any image to vector ai, pdf, and eps












About:

Convert your logos and images to vectors so they don't lose quality when printed on shirts and any merchandise.

I can vectorize real life photos too! Imagine your loved pug printed on your t-shirt. Ain't that the coolest?

What's included in this gig?
1. Vector files in AI, PDF, and EPS formats
2. Easy to view PNG and JPEG file formats
3. Ready to print
4. Unlimited revision from within 24 hours of delivery

What do I ask for?
1. Your files (acceptable quality).
2. Your logo. If you don't have one, ask me 'coz I have a gig for that too!
3. Let me know of any special requests upon ordering
4. And lastly, if you are not convinced with giving me a 5-star rating, talk to me! ;)

***Not sure which package to order? Please send me your file so we can send you our best offer

***Check out my other gigs, reviews, and my portfolio! - https://www.fiverr.com/katrina_grimalt


Reviews


nuagepc:another good job, thank you!

katrina_grimalt:Thanks! :)

nuagepc:Good work as usual!

katrina_grimalt:Thanks a lot :)

jesskadie:Another great experience from start to finish! Highly recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment