Friday, August 24, 2018

I will vector tracing your logo in ai esp svg or pdf

I will vector tracing your logo in ai esp svg or pdf












About:

Hi,

If you have an old logo but in poor quality and want your logo to be crystal clear I will vectorize your logo in a high quality resolution. 

For $5 I will send you all original bitmap and vector files

  • .PSD
  • .JPG  (HQ 300ppi, or higher)
  • .PNG (HQ 300ppi, Web72ppi)
  • .AI
  • .ESP
  • .PDF
  • If you want another vector files
  • Vectorize any kind of logos!
  • Ultimate revision until you are satisfied.

All I need is your old logo design and I will vectorize in a high Quality!

Check out my Gig Extras

Order Now! :)

Reviews


adamcroft:Good sellers

shopywise:Fantastic job, as always.

lidiadesign:Thanks :)

webucast:Yes, very easy and fast delivery.

lidiadesign:Thanks for the TIP :)


No comments:

Post a Comment