Friday, August 24, 2018

I will Digitally Design you Sports APPAREL, JERSEY, T SHIRTS, SOCCER UNIFORM,HOODIE, VEST, and all kind of Motor Bike Wears and GYM wearsas per your own customize idea in Professional way. + See More

I will Digitally Design you Sports APPAREL, JERSEY, T SHIRTS, SOCCER UNIFORM,HOODIE, VEST, and all kind of Motor Bike Wears and GYM wearsas per your own customize idea in Professional way. + See More












About:

SCREEN PRINTING AND CUSTOM APPAREL DESIGN & SUBLIMATION DESIGNS.


I will Digitally Design you Sports APPAREL, JERSEY, TSHIRT, HOODIE, VEST, TRACK SUIT, and all kind of MOTOR BIKE AND GYM wear as per your own customize idea in Professional way.


For Complex Design ideas please contact me first before to order.Please do not order before sending me a full details with reference pictures / idea  so that I can make an estimate for the job. I respond to questions promptly, so feel free to contact me.


What i will Need from you ?

1. Logo in vector format to place on apparel.
2. Colors for jersey, hoodie, jacket or any other apparel. 
3. Screen print type of Design or sublimation.
4. Logos position or any text for design.
5. if you Have a Special Idea , inspiration or image, sketch or link you can also share.


You can Buy Gig extras 1 day (if i am online) or 48hr Services.

Reviews


bmabutas:Great work!

majid_siddiqui:Outstanding Experience!

bmabutas:Great work!

majid_siddiqui:Outstanding Experience!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment