Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will vectorize your current logo and send you editable print ready vector ai and eps

I will vectorize your current logo and send you editable print ready vector ai and eps












About:

I can vectorize your logo and send you the original AI and EPS. Is your business logo only comes with JPG/PNG/PSD? Do you want to make small adjustment or resize the file without loss of quality? Only vector format file are SCALABLE so you adjust the file to any size you want so it is ready for printing on business card, flyer, etc. You can also send the vectorized file to any designer you want for future editing. Please contact me before ordering.

Current Schedule
5-7 Days for any regular order. (Rush order can be done in 3 days or less.)
Please contact me first if you have any special request or if you have an urgent project.

Reviews


danm18:Mike is great to work with and better than I could of asked out him. He's very quick and does great work. I will definitely go back to him with future projects!

actualreviewnet:Outstanding buyer!

hundcat:Thanks for your work

mgranofsky:Seller met all of my expectations

hojunlee:amazing work, prompt response to emails


No comments:

Post a Comment