Sunday, August 19, 2018

I will convert your logo or image to vector within 2 hours

I will convert your logo or image to vector within 2 hours












About:

I will convert your logo or image into vector and give you Ai file, source file and any others format that you want so that you can resize and color it .

I will provide you the vector with source file within 4 hours.

                             >>>>>>SERVICES<<<<<<

  • High quality vector file in AI, EPS, PNG, JPG, PDF or other format
  • Super fast delivery
  • Free source file
  • Clean and clear format
  • High quality image
  • Recreate your lost pixels
  • Life time support
  • 100% money back guarantee
  • Unlimited Revision


NOTE :
    
Please provide clear / good quality photo so that i can give you the best result.
     Please contact me before ordering just to make sure that i can satisfy you with my work.


If you have any other requirements just let me know i will happy to answer you.


Thanks,
 jaman

Reviews


dawnbolstad:Excellent work

jaman62:very helpful buyer....thanks

dawnbolstad:Great work. Thanks

jaman62:outstanding experience...thanks

makys7:Good work


No comments:

Post a Comment