Monday, August 20, 2018

I will do professional vector tracing or retouching

I will do professional vector tracing or retouching












About:

Welcome to My vector tracing gig
DO VECTORIZING AND CREATE LOGO OR VECTOR GRAPHICS..

Vector means, No pixels, can get highest resolution.

I need your low quality logo or any graphics ( jpg, png or any) and I will create them as Highest resolution vector. As well as I will do vector your hand draw images. Or I can create new vector graphics as you want.

Delivery time depend on your graphic. It can be 1 hour - 24 Hours

Output files can be Ai, EPS, SVG, CDR, DST, PDF, PNG, JPG or any graphic format.

Here..

+ Superb experienced designers.
+ Unlimited revisions (Free)
+ Quick response time.
+ 100% friendly and customer satisfaction.
+ Quality works for Low price.
+ Money back guarantee when low satisfaction.

If you have discuss anything, Contact me I am hear

Thank you very much!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment