Monday, August 20, 2018

I will convert your logo or graphic to vector within 2 hours

I will convert your logo or graphic to vector within 2 hours












About:

Hello Welcome to my gig!!
I will vector trace your old graphic / photo / sketch into a clean and sharp vector graphic in the professional way.  we don't use auto trace or any automated tools. every details of your artwork will be drawn by an expert. 100% manual work and perfections guaranteed.

Input file types - jpg, png , psd , gif, tiff , word or any image file format you have 

output file types - ai ,  eps , pdf , svg , dxf , dwg , cdr or we can deliver extra file formats upon your request (please contact us) 

I can provide fully editable final vector files suitable with many purposes

why me ? 

  1. 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back 
  2. Unlimited modifications until you are 100% happy 
  3. professional manual vectorize
  4. attention to every single details.
  5. Fast delivery ( no delay  deliveries ) 
  6. free support advices and we will suggest the best suitable things to your purpose


IMPORTANT : 
each image has  different levels of details. that means each image needs different levels of attention and time to be done. also demands extra chargers

if you have any questions. please contact me before place orders 

Reviews


fcamarcusl:Great job, exactly the required result!

yendri439:I needed an image vectorized and adam did this so promptly! great working with him!

asabutron:High quality work. Fast and responsive!

erikrendle:I expected a serious designer / seller and that is what I got.

celebucat:keep coming back


No comments:

Post a Comment