Wednesday, August 22, 2018

I will vectorize logo edit redraw or modify

I will vectorize logo edit redraw or modify












About:

Hi welcome to my GIG

I can convert "trace, vector, redraw" your LOGO, SKETCH, to high quality VECTOR FILE so you can adjust it to any size you want and it is ready for printing on business card, t-shirt, flyer, banners etc. I can recolor, add or remove objects on request.


WHAT YOU CAN SEND ME


Reviews


nancycomelab:Third order with this seller, always great communication and great work. I highly recommend adgraphics for your graphic design needs!

adgrapics:Brilliant Client.. Thank you..

yaboyease30:Seller was very responsive and super fast!!..Delivered 6 hours ahead of schedule..will definitely do more gigs in the future

adgrapics:Thank you for the opportunity and trust for giving me this project.\r\nIt was interesting working with you 'yaboyease30' and hope I can work with you again in the near future.

jeanniegunter:quick turnaround, thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment