Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will create a laser cutter ready file

I will create a laser cutter ready file












About:

I have worked with Laser Cutters for 5+ years making everything from branded refrigerator magnets to a life-sized cardboard geodesic dome! I will design your idea, (where necessary) and prepare the file for laser cutting. 

Your order will include:
  • source Illustrator file .AI
  • exported .PDF
  • design services
  • Laser cutter setting recommendations

Please contact me before ordering to discuss the complexity of your project.

Thanks!

Reviews


archiluce:Great to work with, very speedy replies, detailed changes made so that now I have files good to go for laser cutting Thank You, Great job!

malorygallery:Great feedback and instructions!

nengenheiro:Great job, fast replies, Easy to work with. A+

malorygallery:Fast feedback, clear instructions. Great to work with!

funderbuddy:Extremely fast delivery and rapid response to revisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment