Monday, August 20, 2018

I will convert your sketch into classic digital or vector version

I will convert your sketch into classic digital or vector version












About:

Having some enormous drawing but got zero skills in Adobe Illustrator?
Do you think tracing is a waste of time and super boring?
Do you want to see your sketch work in digital version?

Well, look no further! I will do the trace for you, so you can use your time for something more exciting than tracing picture. 

And also I can enhance and improve your design. So if there is some misposition or there is something you want to edit, that's fine too. So you will get your sketch in better version.


If you're interested, hook me up! :)

Reviews


traceyannelowes:Recommended!

traceyannelowes:Recommended!

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment