Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will do vector trace your raster logo or image

I will do vector trace your raster logo or image












About:

Hi, I can manually trace your low-resolution logoicon, text, sketch, bitmap, signature into a high-resolution vector file. I am using “Adobe Illustrator” tool as well as “Adobe Photoshop”. I can import and export any file formats.

I will do my best until you are 100% satisfied.

Why choose me:
  • Super-fast delivery within 5-24 hours
  • Manual tracing (no auto-trace)
  • No bad lines, clean & sharp
  • Friendly client service
  • Free unlimited revisions
  • Free source file
  • Lifetime support

    What can you send me?

    • Low resolution file
    • Pixelated image
    • Pencil sketch
    • Scan,Tattoo
    • Screenshot
    • Text, font

    What you get?

    • Ai, EPS, PDF, SVG High-resolution vector/ source file
    • PSD file 300 dpi transparent
    • PNG+JPEG file 300 dpi transparent

    Important for complex designs:
    Some images (with lot of gradients) might not be suitable for digital tracing. Therefore I strongly recommend my all customers to contact me before placing any order for this gig. Then I will review the feasibility and will generate a custom offer for each job.

    Thanks:)- Now.. Place Your Order !! 
     

    Reviews


    helloalbert:This is my fifth project with Sento . He is by far my favorite Graphics go-to-person.\nHe is fast, attentive, professional and easy easy to work with.\nThank you guy

    sento_rahaman:Always, I'm enjoying work with his :)

    sheliamarie:Professional and cares about his work. I will seek for more work.

    sento_rahaman:Expected Buyer. Really I Enjoyed work with her !! Always here to help her :)

    e2discover:Great value and quick delivery. Thanks


    No comments:

    Post a Comment