Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will convert your logo or image to vector professionally

I will convert your logo or image to vector professionally












About:

I am professional graphic designer and working on fiverr.com from couple of years. i have lot of skills and experience on logo designing,vector tracing,Photoshop editing,cv,businescard or any print design.feel free to contact with me anytime I will be available 24/7.Thanks

I will professionally convert your logo or raster image to vector. This process is also known as vector tracing, vector conversion or vectorization.

-For a basic order ($5) you will get:

  • 2 FREE vector source files (between AI, EPS, PDF, and SVG) + 1 HD PNG image.
  • Deliver within 24h 
  • Unlimited Revisions.

I can provide:

  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • CDR
  • DXF
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • PRINT READY DOCUMENTS

  • What you can send?

  • Low resolution images
  • Blurred & pixelated images
  • Screenshot of your image
  • Scanned images
  • Link for the image
  • Psd, jpg, png, gif, pdf or any format

What you will get?

  • Ai, EPS, PDF, SVG, CDR
  • PSD file 
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • All high resolution formats

  • Unlimited Revisions until satisfaction
  • Money back guarantee if you are not satisfied

IMPORTANT:

  • Many times there are complex images that demands extra working time, which also demands extra charge.
  •  If you have any questions, please contact me INBOX before ordering.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment