Tuesday, August 21, 2018

I will vectorise logo or convert image to vector in 2h

I will vectorise logo or convert image to vector in 2h












About:

★★ Redraw, Tracing , Logo To Vector, Image to Vector, Convert to Vector, Raster to  Vector★★

Hi, I am here to help you convert your low-resolution jpg, png logo to high-quality vector format.

I will vector trace or convert logo and image to vector illustrator (with urgent delivery). You can provide vector images of any size or resolution, I will convert them to high-resolution images.

                                            Discount available for bulk orders



I can provide :)

  • AI  |  EPS  |   PDF  |   SVG   |  CDR  |  DXF  | PSD |  JPG  |  PNG |
  • PRINT READY
  • 300 DPI
  • and more


Why Choose me? :)

  1. I will always provide unlimited reviews;
  2. Fast deliveries;
  3. Quality and Satisfaction or your money back Guaranteed !

★★Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure, Go Ahead and ORDER NOW!★★

Fell free to ask to me if you have any query i will happy to help.
Thanks..

** Please contact me for feasibility before ordering**

Reviews


zonnedroom:Great work, thank you so much!

jannatulnayem94:Thank you very much!

zonnedroom:Great work again!

jannatulnayem94:Thank you so much!

wwfc07:Fantastic work, absolutely love this, will use this next time, easy to contact


No comments:

Post a Comment