Friday, August 3, 2018

I will turn your drawing into a digital copy

I will turn your drawing into a digital copy












About:

I will trace your drawing digitally and turn it into a PNG or JPG file. I can include as little detail as you'd like. This does not include shading or major details

Reviews


venskunas:From start to finish I felt masistores cared as much about my project as I did. A true professional. Proud of his work. And honest in so far as what he can can't do. I'm very happy with the result. Well done!

craigfabio:Very good

masistores:pleasure to help, easy to work with. thank you for trusting Marc Asistores Productions!

starms:Great communication, quick turnaround, and willing to work with me on revisions.

masistores:easy going, knew his expectations from the start, good communication. Pleasure to work with Starms! Thanks for putting your trust in Marc Asistores Productions, have a great day!\r\n- Marc Asistores


No comments:

Post a Comment