Saturday, August 18, 2018

I will do vector trace perfectly

I will do vector trace perfectly












About:

Hello and very warm welcome to my Gig!

I will professionally turn your logo/icon/image/any other design into a vector image in Less than 24 hours

What I exactly  need from you?

  1. Image you want to be vector traced 
  2. Low resolution image
  3. Good scan of image
  4. any kind of format AI, EPS, PDF, PSD, BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF etc

Please must contact me before order in case of following reasons

  1. If image is a very low quality or not normal image 
  2. If Image is a sketch
  3. if Image contains gradients or very complex

What exactly I will provide you?

  1. Logo / Image in format png, jpeg etc
  2. AI / EPS / PDF/SVG/CDR/EPS
  3. PSD - Adobe Photoshop (Not vector)
  4. Vector Trace File
  5. Vector logo

What is the benefits? .

With a vector image your logo or design can be re-sized to any size desired without loss of quality.

Good communication=awesome designs!
Send me all information you have before start.

Order with confidence from a professionally trained graphic designer.

I hope I will be your design partner. If you have any question just feel free to ask me, I will be glad to answer all of your question.

Thanks in advance!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment