Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will convert logo or graphic into vector in 6 hours

I will convert logo or graphic into vector in 6 hours












About:

Welcome to my vector tracing GIG!

Your inferior copy may not be suitable for printing purposes so by redrawing I can vectorize your existing logo or graphics to an clean vector file. Not only that, I will give you the original AI/ EPS/ PDF/ PSD with a high-resolution PNG, JPEG as well. I do manually tracing work. 

I can vectorize:

  • Logo/ Mascot
  • Low-resolution file
  • Pixelated images
  • Screenshots
  • Pencil sketch
  • Text, fonts
  • Avatars
  • Icons
  • More...

File Format:

  • AI
  • EPS
  • PDF
  • SVG
  • PSD
  • JPG
  • PNG
  • 300 dpi
  • CMYK color mode
  • High-quality JPEG & PNG image
  • Others file (upon discussion)

Thanks for visiting vector tracing gig. Looking forward to work for  you!

Reviews


danilo360:Good designer! 10/10

zmziko:Thank you so much :)

cwalinks:Great job, quick and professional.

zmziko:Thank you

nancyburnham:I was recommended by a friend that also had logos done.


No comments:

Post a Comment