Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do your raster logo into vector

I will do your raster logo into vector












About:


Hello,

I will convert your logo or icon in a high-quality vector file.
I will redraw with Illustrator any raster image (JPG, PNG, GIF or PDF format) in a vector graphic (EPS, SVG or AI format).
I can also create a vector file from your hand draw scanned file.

What will I send you?
• AI/EPS/PDF/SVG/PNG Format (scalable vector file)
• Feel free to order when you want, all vector job will be carefully done with pixel-precision, ensuring a picture-perfect vector.

From buyer
I only need your best JPG, PNG, GIF or PDF file. I'll take care of the rest.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate, feel free to contact.
I am always here to help you.

Exclusively on fiverr.com

Reviews


fwpd1763:Always a good Fiverrr.

sujon3:Thank you very much!!

jojoflo:Great seller, very helpful. My 3 days ran out for an additional change needed.

sujon3:My pleasure!

fwpd1763:Always great work!


No comments:

Post a Comment