Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will create vector illustration using adobe

I will create vector illustration using adobe












About:

Important Note : Please send me a message first before placing an order to ensure my availability....

Welcome to my gig! 

You have an image that you want to use for logo, banner, book cover, t-shirt, etc? Great!

But is your image is too small, or in a raster format like .JPG which looks blurry and pixelated when scaled up?

My service can solve that problem for you!

Vectors can be sized to any requirement while still retaining perfect quality.


Please have in mind that the quality of the vector depends on the quality of your original image!
Do give me font names if you have them. Otherwise I wound need to use a close match!

You can also get a pristine quality 300dpi .JPG, transparent .PNG or .PDF of your image - ideal for printing! Plus your file in any vector format you like.

Reviews


steveangeline:As always a great job !!

moongetter:thank you.

logicbiz:Always reads the requirements of the gig.

steveangeline:Great job Moongetter!

moongetter:thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment