Saturday, August 25, 2018

I will vectorize or digitize your logo or sketch

I will vectorize or digitize your logo or sketch












About:

I can digitize (not for embroidery) or vectorize your logo sketch for print, web, vinyl, etc. Image should be at least 300 x 300 and clear enough.

No auto-trace.

Will throw in the AI file for a gig extra.

Quick turnaround available.

I can do revisions until you get what you want.

NOTE:   For a little more than extra detailing, I may ask for an additional fee. Please refer to my portfolio or the recently completed jobs on the amount of detail I usually do.

Please just message me and attach the image if you need a quote. This, for me, is the best thing to do before an order is made. 

IMPORTANT: With Fiverr's new add-on, "PREMIUM QUALITY IMAGE", tick this feature ONLY IF YOU NEED me to choose
a stock photo or vector image to be used in completing the job. If you are providing all the images then, please don't tick it. I've had many instances when I had to cancel orders only to ask them to accept my offer because of mistakenly purchasing the feature which is also an added cost. 

  Thanks,
     Jen

Reviews


halligator11:Awsome job. Delivered on time and right after sketch

jonrayrivera:Great job!

larsbugge:Alway a pleasure

larsbugge:Just super

larsbugge:Perfect


No comments:

Post a Comment