Thursday, August 23, 2018

I will logo vectorize, quickly convert the image into a vector

I will logo vectorize, quickly convert the image into a vector












About:

VECTORIZE=MAKE HIGH REZOLUTION    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fiverr's Watermark Will Not Appear on Final Result

You just send me the picture/logo/graphic and relax.
For logo creation all the necessary detailes.

fast delivery

I WILL DELIVER 
High Quality ready for print files.
Source files.
Make it high quality pdf,cdr,  jpg, png , ETC. 

You can send me any?

Any low quality file In any format 

Unlimited revision until the customer is satisfied.

If you need any changes to your graphic like shape, color or any other adjustment, no problem i will do it.

Regards and have a nice Vector and Logo

Reviews


jeannienelson:Another fabulous job. Thanks again !!

sunartyo:thank you very much

jeannienelson:Fantastic service. I love the work Sunartyo performed. Will definitely use his services again !!

sunartyo:Thank you very much\r\n

jeannienelson:Another fabulous job. Thanks again !!


No comments:

Post a Comment